Brand & Marketing Coordinator
Brand & Marketing Coordinator Career Description (PDF)
This position is responsible for executing Brand & Marketing tactics as determined by the Sr. Marketing team. This person should be an innovator who welcomes disruption, demands creative excellence, demonstrates enthusiasm for engaging in social media, holds a strong interest for graphic design and is a team collaborator. This role delivers the tone, visuals and experience of the brand to both partners and customers.
- Assists Marketing leadership to achieve strategic marketing plans of product and service offerings
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors demographic factors to enhance daily objectives
- Acts as champion of brand purpose and promise, as well as the customer experience
Why Work at iSpace Environments?
We’re an inclusive and dynamic group of Professionals with Personality. Our set of six Core Values keep us on track to help our clients and partners achieve the best in work and learning environments. iSpace Environments is an agile company, born on the philosophy that people will carve their own path and it’s our job to support them. Below are the six core values that our team embodies:
- EXCELLENCE: We challenge our ideas so that the result is thoughtful & extraordinary.
- INTEGRITY: Dependability, empathy, and honesty define our relationships both internally and externally
- EXPERTISE: We continue to refine our skills to always be relevant & resourceful
- CREATIVITY: We commit to being imaginative, inventive and authentic in solutions
- WORK ETHIC: We recognize that one choice impacts another in projects & within our environment
- FUN: We value a culture that is positive, fresh and collaborative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
GUEST EXPERIENCE CONCIERGE
Coordinates w/members of Business Development and Sales Team to deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Prepares showroom for guest visits by managing signage, collateral and other marketing opportunities; agendas, takeaways, interactive components, presentation needs,
- Assists sales team in the coordination of catering, showroom set up and greeting of guests (examples may include re-plating food, setting silverware, cleaning up after a guest visit, setting out promotional items for a presentation, etc.)
- Manages showroom experience by maintaining stock of snacks, water, and other accommodations
- Assists in the set-up/tear-down of events, tradeshows and other face-to-face marketing activities
- Accessorizes and styles showroom mock-ups as necessary
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Manages key social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest
- Works with manager to maintain social media look & feel
- Develops social media campaigns, contests and other relative digital efforts
- Produces creative content including written, simple photography, basic video and other media for social media posts
- Actively engages with community to boost social media following
- Reports weekly to manager to evaluate social media engagements
- Maintains a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Understands the complex needs of a variety of events with diverse clients
- Coordinates venue, seating arrangements, rentals, catering, signage, décor and giveaways
- Manages guest list through multiple platforms (constant contact, eventbrite, excel)
- Ability to delegate event planning tasks to other staff members when additional resources are needed
- Coordinates event entertainment including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Manages event financials; budget, vendor payments, invoices
- Manages day-of coordination including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
- Schedules resources and staffing prior to event date
- Collaborates with marketing team to create promotional material for each event
- Assists members of the Business Development and Sales Team to create cohesive, on-brand proposal responses using custom design template
- Collaborates with Marketing Management to innovate efficiencies in proposal development
- Builds out and maintains Project Experience library, and similar sales references
- Maintains and updates internal Sharepoint site with Association events calendar, newsletter updates, etc.
- Posts job openings to job boards, website, social media and association sites where appropriate
- Creates and orders business cards for internal team
- Works with outside vendors to order and maintain promotional items and marketing collateral
- Works with Impact Team to deliver brand experience
- Other tasks as requested by direct report (example: Assist A+D Market Manager with packaging deliveries, or events)
- Maintains customer database including existing update initiative
- Assists with office admin duties (example: arrange travel for individuals/groups, make dinner reservations, arrange transportation, etc.)
You’re Pretty Great at These Things:
- DESIGN | Designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to
- INNOVATION | Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- ANALYTICAL SKILLS | Collects and researches data. Identifies data relationships and dependencies. Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Uses intuition and experience to complement
- PLANNING/ORGANIZING | Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized
- QUALITY | Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- COMMUNICATIONS | Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Good presentation skills. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods
You’ve Got the Creds: (Requirements)
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree; a 4-year Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 – 3 Years experience in graphic design & marketing; or related design
- Some design experience is required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Intermediate experience working in Adobe Creative Suite required.
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interest for the built-environment, especially in Furniture, AV and Architectural Products
- Motivation for storytelling, specifically regarding the health and efficiency of workplace
- Strong communication skills, including listening, writing, presenting, and speaking on the phone
- Comfortable with contacting prospective business leads.
- Flexible, adaptable and open to others’ ideas
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills with results-orientation
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
iSpace is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. iSpace recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities.
Please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com