Dear Clients and Partners,
We appreciate your understanding that your visit to iSpace Environments may look different as we navigate through this time together. We are practicing and enforcing the below CDC recommended guidelines for keeping you and our team safe and for limiting the spread of Covid-19.
- We ask that you not enter our workspace if you are not feeling well, if household members are not feeling well, or if you or a household member are required by a health care provider to isolate/quarantine yourselves.
- Please only enter through our front (north facing) entrance.
- Visitors will be prompted to complete a brief Information Form via QR code/phone app upon arrival.
- Masks must always be worn. Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Visitors are prohibited from gathering in groups in confined areas.
- Please do not use our employees’ personal protective equipment, phones, computer equipment, desks, cubicles, workstations.
- There will only be one client group visiting our showroom at a time and we ask that your group be limited to four people.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.