Dear Clients and Partners,
We appreciate your understanding that your iSpace experience may look different as we navigate through this time together. That is why we are practicing and enforcing the below CDC recommended guidelines for keeping you and our team safe and for limiting the spread of Covid-19.
- We ask that you not enter our workspace if you are not feeling well, if household members are not feeling well, or if you or a household member are required by a health care provider to isolate or quarantine yourselves.
- Please only enter through our front entrance.
- Visitors will be prompted to complete a brief Information Form upon arrival.
- We will provide you with masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer while you are in our workspace. Masks must always be worn.
- Visitors are prohibited from gathering in groups in confined areas and from using other employees’ personal protective equipment, phones, computer equipment, desks, cubicles, workstations.
- There will only be one client group visiting our showroom at one time and we ask that your group be limited to four people.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.