Project Coordinator (Furnishings)
View the PDF
iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We outfit environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better.
This individual is the hub of all client interaction in the pre/post sales phase of the sales process. Possessing a high level of communication and the ability to multi-task are qualities that are necessary to be successful.
Project Coordinator Specific Responsibilities
- Coordinates project from client approval of proposal throughout punch list process
- Main point of contact with the customer throughout the post-sales process when no Project Manager is assigned
- Ensures all documentation is collected prior to order placement
- Completes “spec check” process with sales on small orders when Designer is not involved
- Places and tracks orders with manufacturers
- Coordinates project meetings with subcontractors, sales, and project management if necessary
- Processes and reviews vendor acknowledgements
- Processes any change orders to projects
- Schedules installations with Field Services Manager
- Assemble & prepare installation folders and work orders
- Manages the iSpace Customer Connect Program for each order
- Completes warranty and punch list claims in a timely manner
- Review and approves project costs and margin management when no Project Manager is assigned
- Maintains Error Log for margin erosion tracking
- Maintains vendor discounting file in accounting software
SERVE AS A STEWARD OF ISPACE CORE VALUES AND BRAND
- Excellence: Be the best. Commit to the customer experience. Attention to details.
- Integrity: Be genuine, dependable and empathetic.
- Expertise: Be an authority, be knowledgeable, be confident.
- Creativity: Be a visionary, inventive and authentic.
- Work Ethic: Be tenacious. Execute. Teamwork.
- Fun: Be positive, fresh and collaborative.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Cooperation – Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to coworkers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Works cooperatively in group situations.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong resource management and delegation skills
- Influential with the ability to implement change
- Flexible, adaptable and open to others’ ideas
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Desire and ability to hold self and others accountable for operating according to iSpace core values in every interaction: striving to be the best, genuine, an authority, a visionary, tenacious and always be positive
- Strong decision making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in client relationship management.
To apply, please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com