Service Hub Specialist (Help Desk)
View the PDF
iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We outfit environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better.
The role of the Service Hub Specialist is to provide world class service to customers through proactive communication (phone, email and video conferencing) and tier 1 remote trouble-shooting. The Help Desk Specialist will service customers under a support contract, ensuring that all SLA’s are consistently met or exceeded, additionally the Help Desk specialist will strive to provide exceptional support to iSpace’s T&M customer base and assist our field technicians with system testing. Additional responsibilities include: working with Field Services Manager on departmental process improvements, preventative maintenance scheduling, scheduling customer user adoption training, maintaining Help Desk inventory, providing room rental support, box sales and firmware updates/equipment testing as needed.
SERVICE HUB SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively and Professionally Process all Customer Requests Received through the Service Hub to Completion
- Respond to all Service Hub requests (phone, email or in-person) within our agreed upon
- Provide phone resolution to customers whenever possible, ensuring that cost is always clearly communicated to customers and agreed upon prior to providing support
- Thoroughly and accurately documenting customer issues and trouble-shooting methods in
iSpace’s ticket system
- Ensure all requirements have been met prior to dispatching a technician for service:
- Providing clear and accurate estimates
- Explaining charges
- Obtaining a PO or Credit Card payment
- Schedule technician resources to meet SLA’s and maintain department profitability
- Maximizing all internal resources to a minimum of 85% usage
- Minimizing OT whenever possible, ensuring it is approved by management when necessary
- Utilizing contractor resources when necessary
- Prepare technician or contractor resources for all service visits to ensure World Class Service
- Scheduling to ensure enough time is allotted and technicians are always on time
- Giving them proper documentation that includes all issues, troubleshooting methods and previous visit notes
- Providing contractors with PO’s for their services
- Keep and maintain an organized ticket history
- Phone notes
- Customer PO’s
- Provide customers with frequent and timely follow-up to outstanding issues
- Obtain timely updates from vendors and manufacturers we engage for customer support
- Submit all service orders for accurate and timely invoicing with 24 business hours of ticket
- Ticket notes are complete
- Costs are entered to ticket
- Vendor and sub-contractor invoices are obtained and properly coded
- Provide follow up with customers after tickets are completed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diligently Perform Departmental Duties
- Consistently adhere to a coverage schedule of 7:30 am -4:30 pm
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace, adhering to showroom standards
- Maintain, organize and deploy manufacturer firmware updates as needed
- Schedule preventative maintenance by month 6 of all Help Desk Contracts
- Schedule customer user adoption training sessions in conjunction with Client Services
- Maintain and regularly audit Help Desk inventory
- Process, schedule and support Room Rental Orders
- Assist Field technicians and customers with Video Conferencing and Audio Conference testing
- Regularly post box sales to websites such as EBay or Craigslist to move aged inventory items
- Process and invoice orders through ticket system
SERVE AS A STEWARD OF iSPACE CORE VALUES AND BRAND
- Excellence: Be the best. Commit to the customer experience. Attention to details.
- Integrity: Be genuine, dependable and empathetic.
- Expertise: Be an authority, be knowledgeable, be confident.
- Creativity: Be a visionary, inventive and authentic.
- Work Ethic: Be tenacious. Execute. Teamwork.
- Fun: Be positive, fresh and collaborative.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school plus three (3) + years AV industry experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Help Desk experience preferred
- CTS Certification preferred (required to obtain within 1 year of employment)
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with M.S. Word and PowerPoint
To apply, please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com