iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We are a full-service dealer that outfits environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better in their environment, wherever that might be.
Why Work at iSpace Environments?
We’re an inclusive and dynamic group of Professionals with Personality. Our set of six Core Values keep us on track to help our clients and partners achieve the best in work and learning environments. iSpace Environments is an agile company, born on the philosophy that people will carve their own path and it’s our job to support them. Below are the six core values that our team embodies:
- EXCELLENCE: We challenge our ideas so that the result is thoughtful & extraordinary.
- INTEGRITY: Dependability, empathy, and honesty define our relationships both internally and externally
- EXPERTISE: We continue to refine our skills to always be relevant & resourceful
- CREATIVITY: We commit to being imaginative, inventive and authentic in solutions
- WORK ETHIC: We recognize that one choice impacts another in projects & within our environment
- FUN: We value a culture that is positive, fresh and collaborative
iSpace Environments is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
DESIGNER II (MANKATO)
INSTALLER – FURNISHINGS
PROJECT MANAGER – FURNISHINGS
SERVICE HUB SPECIALIST (HELP DESK)
SR. INTERIOR DESIGNER & ACCOUNT MANAGER (MINNEAPOLIS)
Benefits to match your great work
- Support from our internal Impact Team based on 4 pillars: Wellness, Professional Development, Community Involvement and Fun
- Access to sunlight from all locations within the work environment
- Technology tools to support efficiency including remote access to conferencing, and digital touchdown stations
- Choice and flexibility in work environment including ergonomic support, variety of seating options and kitchen space
- Free on-site parking
- Frequent visits from our many furry four-legged pals
- Medical Benefits
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401K with a 50% employer match on the first 6%
- Section 125 plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off effective 90 days after employment
- 8 paid holidays
Can’t find a position that suits your skills but insist that we review your resume anyway?
Applications / Contact: Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com