Delivery Driver Career Description (PDF)
The Delivery Driver will drive gas or diesel-powered vehicles to transport products to multiple sites including the Twin Cities and greater metro area. The Delivery Driver will also be responsible for:
Organizing the truck and other company vehicles from warehouse
Determining best schedule and routes to drive efficiently and profitability
Why Work at iSpace Environments?
We’re an inclusive and dynamic group of Professionals with Personality. Our set of six Core Values keep us on track to help our clients and partners achieve the best in work and learning environments. iSpace Environments is an agile company, born on the philosophy that people will carve their own path and it’s our job to support them. Below are the six core values that our team embodies:
- EXCELLENCE: We challenge our ideas so that the result is thoughtful & extraordinary.
- INTEGRITY: Dependability, empathy, and honesty define our relationships both internally and externally
- EXPERTISE: We continue to refine our skills to always be relevant & resourceful
- CREATIVITY: We commit to being imaginative, inventive and authentic in solutions
- WORK ETHIC: We recognize that one choice impacts another in projects & within our environment
- FUN: We value a culture that is positive, fresh and collaborative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives truck to and from destination(s)
- Responsible for safety and mechanical condition of truck including truck inspections for defects before and after trips
- Schedules routine maintenance and repair work on equipment
- Maintains driver log according to DOT regulations
- Load and unload truck
You’re Pretty Great at These Things:
- Adaptability – Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands.
- Attendance – Arrives at meetings and appointments on time. Begins work on time, ensures responsibilities are covered when absent. Keeps absences within guidelines. Schedules time off in advance.
- Communications – Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Good presentation skills. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Dependability – Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process. Makes timely decisions. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Commercial Truck Driver Certificate from college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training of equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MN DOT Health Card
- MN Class D Driver’s License
- Forklift Certificate
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
iSpace is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. iSpace recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities.
Please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com