Installer – Furnishings
View the PDF
iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We outfit environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better.
The person in this position is responsible for the installation, and service of workspace furniture and related products. As a member of the Operations team, this person will deliver excellent customer service and maintain a positive, team oriented spirit.
- Review project with lead installer and/or project manager, understand scope of work and plan for initiating and completing an installation
- Frequently assist with unloading furniture and delivering to client’s office
- Properly and safely assemble furniture per floorplan and other documentation
- Operate in an organized and safe manner
- Stay on pace, think ahead to be more efficient and productive
- Be proactive with questions, uncertainties and struggles in completing a task
- Respect the Customer’s surroundings, act professionally, always be aware that you are working in their space.
- Accurately complete time card, including hours worked by day and job number
- Maintain tools and equipment, use the correct tool for the job
- Operate safely, be aware of hazardous conditions, report all unsafe conditions to manager; wear personal protective equipment (safety glasses) when operating power tools
- Communicate with Customers to inform, build trust and confidence, resolve issues, and enhance thier overall experience
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Report to job site on time and ready to work
- Maintain work appropriate dress attire – company provided shirt with jeans, or other durable pants.
- Meet attendance requirements and notify manager if running late
SERVE AS A STEWARD OF iSPACE CORE VALUES AND BRAND
- Excellence: Be the best. Commit to the customer experience. Attention to details.
- Integrity: Be genuine, dependable and empathetic.
- Expertise: Be an authority, be knowledgeable, be confident.
- Creativity: Be a visionary, inventive and authentic.
- Work Ethic: Be tenacious. Execute. Teamwork.
- Fun: Be positive, fresh and collaborative.
- Basic computer entry and ability to use other devices such as an iPad
- Strong mechanical abilities; proficient at working with power tools, equipment, and assembly of
- Communicates effectively with management, employees, vendors, and customers
- Excellent service and teamwork skills; shows respect when dealing with customers and team
- Display a positive and open mind at all times with respect to the job duties required for the position
- Looks for ways to consistently improve processes, procedure, efficiency, and quality
- Strong attention to detail; able to complete work both accurately and efficiently
- Applies sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills to resolve work issues
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to quality service and results
- Results-oriented with proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines
To apply, please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com