Ideas Worth Noting
iSpace Furniture’s Joel Peterson, Aaron Eggert, and the iSpace showroom were featured in a professional development article in the June, 2016 edition of Minnesota Business. The story focuses on the importance of flexible workplaces that support collaboration and changing work styles; adapting layouts and furnishings to attract, support and retain talent; and how the iSpace showroom is an ever-evolving demonstration of smart workspace solutions that aim to always stay in front of the trends. The article finished with some great take-aways:
Lessons in Office Design
- Design for the employees you will have as well as the ones you have now.
- Focus on tasks and collaboration to determine private vs. open spaces.
- Choose adaptive and mobile furniture to support technology choices and workflow.
- Beautiful spaces are important for recruitment and retention.
- Consider the lifestyle and stage of employees. Enhance the space to support personal needs and interest as well as creativity.
- Work with a designer and installer to make the best use of smaller spaces.
Visit our Showroom
Contact your iSpace account manager or email us if you would like to schedule a tour at our 811 Glenwood Showroom.