Marketing Intern (Part Time)
View the PDF
iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We outfit environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better.
Assists in marketing the organization’s products and services by performing the marketing duties listed below.
- Supports marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Manages and updates client database including merging and refreshing contact information
- Makes calls to verify business contact information on file is accurate and current
- Assists in planning and creating advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Conducts market research to support the sales team with expanding market reach
- Creates RFP responses according to brand standards
- Help achieve a positive showroom experience for guests
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Analytical Skills – Collects and researches data. Identifies data relationships and dependencies. Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Planning/Organizing – Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
- Quality – Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Design – Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Communications – Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Good presentation skills. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
SERVE AS A STEWARD OF iSPACE CORE VALUES AND BRAND
- Excellence: Be the best. Commit to the customer experience. Attention to details.
- Integrity: Be genuine, dependable and empathetic.
- Expertise: Be an authority, be knowledgeable, be confident.
- Creativity: Be a visionary, inventive and authentic.
- Work Ethic: Be tenacious. Execute. Teamwork.
- Fun: Be positive, fresh and collaborative.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite Preferred
- Strong communication skills, including listening, writing, presenting, and speaking on the phone
- Comfortable with contacting prospective business leads.
- Flexible, adaptable and open to others’ ideas
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills with results-orientation
- Exceptional project management and delegation skills
- Desire and ability to hold self for operating according to iSpace core values in every interaction: striving to be the best, always doing the right thing, loving what we do, and working proactively.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
To apply, please email your resume to Marketing@iSpaceEnvironments.com