A revolution for today’s workspaces, the Humanscale QuickStand sit/stand workstation is an intuitive solution created by the Humanscale Design Studio. It works by clamping to any existing work surface, instantly transforming a static, or “dumb,” desk into a smart one. Allowing the user to alternate effortlessly between seated and standing postures, the QuickStand sit/stand workstation promotes balanced movement throughout the day, and its clean aesthetic complements any environment. Its sophisticated cable management system saves valuable time by allowing users to simply plug in and go, while its sturdy build makes it a reliable investment in employee health and wellness.
The Importance of Movement
Recent research suggests that sedentary behavior can lead to significant health problems. But standing all day isn’t the answer either, as it can cause discomfort and swelling in the legs and feet. The best way to maintain wellness while working is to alternate between sitting and standing postures—and the QuickStand sit/stand workstation encourages such movement.
- Dynamic design allows the workstation to clamp to any fixed-height work surface
- Adjustable keyboard platform enables the work surface to move effortlessly to the user’s desired height
- Stable build provides reliability to the user
- Elegant, clean aesthetic complements any designed environment
- Available in a number of configurations, including those with dual monitor requirements
- Able to accommodate nearly any application
- Cable harness pre-installed for easy plug in and go
- Fully integrated cable management
- Two USB outlets for keyboard/mouse
- 18” (460 mm) platform height adjustment
- 5” (127 mm) single/dual monitor display adjustment
- Work surface clamp has 6” (150 mm) of horizontal adjustment for a 24” (600 mm) up to 36” (900 mm) deep surface
- Work surface clamp attaches to the back edge of a ½” (13 mm) up to 2¾” (70 mm) thick surface
- Color options: black with gray trim or white with gray trim
Contact your iSpace account manager or email us if you would like to take a closer look at the Humanscale QuickStand.