Programmer – Crestron Control
View the PDF
iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We outfit environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better.
Creates and modifies audio visual control and computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with assigned project manager or account manager
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language
- Programs the Crestron control system by entering coded information
- Confirms program operation by conducting test; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Prepares reference for users by creating operating instructions and/or screen shots for manuals
- Maintains historical records by ocumenting program development and revisions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufactuer’s instructions; troubleshooting, malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipmend and techniques
- Maintains professional and technical knowleedge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
SERVE AS A STEWARD OF iSPACE CORE VALUES AND BRAND
- Excellence: Be the best. Commit to the customer experience. Attention to details.
- Integrity: Be genuine, dependable and empathetic.
- Expertise: Be an authority, be knowledgeable, be confident.
- Creativity: Be a visionary, inventive and authentic.
- Work Ethic: Be tenacious. Execute. Teamwork.
- Fun: Be positive, fresh and collaborative.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field.
Five (5) in software programming and analysis
- Two (2) years of Crestron control programming
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Dtools proficiency (internal candidates); or the ability to become proficient in Dtools (external candidates).
- Willingness and ability to work beyond 40 hours per week during peak periods to ensure client needs are met
- Ability and willingness to travel as well as work evening or weekends is required
To apply, please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com