Project Manager – Technology | AV
View the PDF
The Project Manager oversees the project preparation and on-site activities of AV/LV installation projects. The goal of their role is to provide:
- A Positive Customer Experience
- Proactive project planning
- Issue/Risk mitigation
- Frequent and meaningful communication
- Maintain and/or increase project margins
Why Work at iSpace Environments?
We’re an inclusive and dynamic group of Professionals with Personality. Our set of six Core Values keep us on track to help our clients and partners achieve the best in work and learning environments. iSpace Environments is an agile company, born on the philosophy that people will carve their own path and it’s our job to support them. Below are the six core values that our team embodies:
- EXCELLENCE: We challenge our ideas so that the result is thoughtful & extraordinary.
- INTEGRITY: Dependability, empathy, and honesty define our relationships both internally and externally
- EXPERTISE: We continue to refine our skills to always be relevant & resourceful
- CREATIVITY: We commit to being imaginative, inventive and authentic in solutions
- WORK ETHIC: We recognize that one choice impacts another in projects & within our environment
- FUN: We value a culture that is positive, fresh and collaborative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring all customer solutions are properly prepared
- Collaborates with Field Services manager to identify resource allocation and scheduling need
- Conduct site visits and audit as needed throughout the project to ensure all issues and challenges are proactively identified
- Approve projects for purchasing
- Provide direction to Field Team for a successful installation
- Monitors installation progress and works with Field Team to identify when Change Orders are needed
- Provides frequent and meaningful communication
- Conducts final installation audits to ensure deliverables are met to iSpace stated standard
- Conducts Project Close-out Process
You’re Pretty Great at These Things:
- Innovation – Develops innovative approaches and ideas. Displays original thinking and creativity. Generates suggestions for improving work. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires respect and trust. Motivates others to perform well. Reacts will under pressure. Shows courage to take action.
- Planning and Organization – Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
- Problem Solving – Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information. Skillfully Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities Contributes to building a positive team spirit Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views gives and welcomes feedback
- Quality – Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
You’ve Got the Creds: (Requirements)
- Minimum of 5 years field experience with Field Project Management in the AV/LV industry, construction or related fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- D-tools proficiency, or the ability to become proficient in D-tools desired.
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Ability to conduct a thorough site visit
- Ability to document a high level of detail
- Comprehensive understanding of resource management and scheduling
- Technical knowledge in audio – video industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
iSpace is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. iSpace recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities.
Please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com