Sales Coordinator (Mankato, MN)
View the PDF
iSpace Environments is a collection of talented people that respond to the needs of progressive workplace design. We outfit environments with technology, furnishings and architectural products that enable and empower organizations to work better.
This position is responsible for providing sales, office, and facility support. Works closely with and assists market manager with projects, and client communications to ensure a positive and successful client experience. Supports the design process during programming, design concepts, space planning, commercial furniture specifications, site visits, and furniture installation drawings. Manages account relationships by meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Assistant Specific Duties
- Claims Process Support
- Support Project Coordinators to process warranty claims, RMA’s, and product returns. It is imperative to the customer experience and profitability of the company that this process is handled in a timely manner.
- Client Proposals and RFP Responses
- Assist sales with producing small order proposals
- Assist sales with PowerPoint proposals with product photos, layouts, and renderings
- Provide assistance to sales and design on RFP responses necessary to meet timelines
- General Sales Assistance
- Create RFP & PowerPoints as requested to assist sales with obtaining a commitment in the sales process
- Help prepare salespeople for upcoming meetings
- Assistance with creation and completion of user manuals
- Obtaining labor quotes
- Enter new customers and opportunities into KRM
- Ordering samples / managing resource library
- Shipping product and finish samples to clients
- Client Connect Program
- Ensure surveys are being sent in a timely manner to all customers
- Review and report on survey results to management
Proactively manages & develops day-to-day Relationships with Assigned Customers
- Able to manage basic client issue resolution with minimal support
- Initiate customer conversations for projects frequently (may vary by customer) to:
- Receive customer requests, manage customer expectations and communicate/delegate to internal teams
- Clearly communicate iSpace deliverables, customer requirements and timeline needs to ensure iSpace is positioned to execute a successful project
- Clearly communicate payment terms relating to timeline needs (deposit invoice requirements)
- Obtain customer decisions, feedback, and approvals in support of project timelines
- Signed proposals
- Signed Scope of Work
- Schedule site visits with appropriate internal resources at various phases of the projects
- Ensure customer requirements are proactively communicated
- Perform Project Management duties on projects
- Regularly communicate project updates and recaps to customers.
- Complete meeting recaps, task lists/next steps, follow up items, and status.
- Manage punch through Project Coordinator.
- Recognize the need for CO’s and communicate to customers in a timely manner
- Work with Field Services to communicate all punch list items and keep customer updated through to completion
- Participates in client walkthrough, training, and sign-off as needed (defined in Handoff meetings who will be responsible at the project level)
- Successfully hand off all projects that required a Project Manager assigned per stated project qualifications
Manage all Internal/External Communications and Meetings for Assigned Projects or Accounts
- The position is responsible for identifying the appropriate level of communication needed for each project (scalability) adjusting meeting content, attendees and project options based on current client or project issues
- The position recognizes new business opportunities with assigned clients
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date forecast
- Regularly participates in sales activities that drive revenue to meet annual sales goals
- Creates projects and delegates initial tasks at the appropriate times to the, project and installation teams
- Approve final paperwork for invoicing (within 3 business days); work with accounting to approve margin variances prior to sending to customer
- Obtain estimates for billable labor from the appropriate resources as defined: Design, Project Management, Field Services
Positively contribute to iSpace customer experience, culture, business performance and values
- Make decisions in the best interests of both the clients and iSpace
- Actively participate in continuing education offerings
- Embrace change and offer suggestions for improvement
- Approach challenges with a problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrate iSpace’s core values in every interaction:
- Work Ethic
Special Projects as needed to assist the Sales and Management teams
Bachelor’s degree Business, Marketing, or related field and 2+ years’ experience in furniture/office/space planning or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
2+ Years demonstrated success in a deadline driven, customer-experience based business model requiring strong project management skills.
To apply, please email your resume to Careers@iSpaceEnvironments.com